The left-side menu can be used to navigate across various areas your account may have access to. This menu can also be collapsed at anytime to make more room in the center by clicking on the “Hamburger Button” located on the upper right corner of the menu.
In-Project Left-Side Navigation #
The left-side menu will display significantly more options once you are inside of a project. A good way to understand and navigate it properly is to distinguish the Program Management navigation section from the Project Management section.
- Program Management buttons will navigate you to tools that are at the program-level and not associated with just one project. If you are inside of a project, clicking on an area such as My Work or Ad Hoc Reports will cause you to leave the project.
- Project Management buttons will navigate you to tools that you have access to within the project you are currently in. Use these buttons to access the relevant tools for accomplishing your work in this project.
Full-Screen and Accessibility Enhancements #
Additional features can be found on the upper right of your screen.
- Reload Content will refresh the page you are currently on. Certain actions taken by you or other users may not immediately reflect on your view. Refreshing the page will ensure you are looking at the latest data.
- Fullscreen toggle will toggle your browser between Fullscreen mode and the standard Windowed mode. For most browsers, this can typically also be done by clicking F11 on your keyboard.
- Adjust font size will bring up a slider allowing you to adjust the overall font size of Projectmates.
- Color theme will toggle between Projectmates Light and Dark modes, per your preference.
- Activity Panel will log the actions you had taken during your current session of Projectmates.
Project Leapfrogging #
Leapfrogging is an action available to you when inside of a project. Instead of clicking on My Projects on the left side menu to begin navigating to a new project, leapfrogging can be done to quickly navigate between projects, as long as you are aware of the project’s name or number.
On the upper left side of the screen, click on the name of the project you are currently in. This will convert the name to a search bar. Begin typing the name or the number of the project you are trying to access. Once the dropdown menu below displays the project you are looking for, click on the project to leapfrog to it.
Depending on which tool you were in on the previous project, you will have the option to navigate to the same tool in the next project or go to its Project Home.