On this page
What is the Project Information and Attributes Feature? #
Projectmates can be configured to track important project information, including: Project Address, Project Manager, Fiscal Year Start, Type, Prototype and more. The Projectmates site administrator can configure the desired fields with a name and specify whether the field is a Text box, drop down, date, currency field and more. This gives you the customer to really track the important data with the project and report on these key attributes.
Navigating and Updating Project Information Attributes #
- To access Project Information/Attributes, from inside the project. Click the “I” icon to the right of the project name in the upper left corner of the screen.
- The Project Information/Attributes area is broken down by multiple tabs for ease of viewing. The names of these tabs may be different based off the Projectmates customer you are accessing. Click on each of the tabs to see the Project Attributes in those tabs.
- To update project information or attributes, simply click in one of the cells and update the desired information. Click save in the upper right corner to save the changes.
Please note: You will need appropriate access rights to edit information. Users without edit access rights, will only have read only access to the project attributes.
Changing the Primary Project Administrator #
- As a site administrator or primary admin, you are able to change the primary project administrator. From the project/attributes screen simply select the new project admin from the dropdown list of available users.
- Click the save button in the upper right corner to update the changes.